TFans' Official 'Transformers Movie' Thread

AutobotMaximal

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say that no more than 7 transformers will be in each faction for the live-action movie due in 2006. Obviously, Optimus Prime and Megatron will star in the film. Now as for the rest, that's difficult to predict.

Optimus is supposedly going to be an 18-wheeler which should prove interesting. I hope it isn't like Energon Omega Supreme where the front has large wheels and the rear has tiny wheels. That would suck. Anyway, I hope Megatron transforms into a tank but one that can crush normal sized tanks.

Which Autobots and Decepticons do you guys think will make it into the cast?

Optimus is supposedly going to be an 18-wheeler which should prove interesting. I hope it isn't like Energon Omega Supreme where the front has large wheels and the rear has tiny wheels. That would suck. Anyway, I hope Megatron transforms into a tank but one that can crush normal sized tanks.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the alt modes in the movie will be based on real-world vehicles. Therefore, you won't have to worry about "disproportioned" semi-truck wheels; however, a "mega-sized" tank is highly unlikely.

If the major players are all from the original G1 series, I'll venture to guess:

1) Optimus Prime

2) Jazz

3) Bumblebee

4) Prowl

5) Wheeljack

6) Ratchet

7) Ironhide

1) Megatron

2) Starscream

3) Soundwave

4) Lazerbeak

5) Rumble

6) Thundercracker

7) Skywarp

I'm sure at least 50% of my guesses will be wrong.

calm down, they cant get into each of the characters if they put all of them in the first movie, like with xmen, they start with a small group, once they are established, start addin like crazy in the other movies

provided of course they make more than one, otherwise, hell, throw 'em all in the movie, we really dont need details on most of them

Heck ya, we're talking SEQUELS!!! :clap There have to be sequels with all of the massive TF's to include. Think of all the ideas!!

I'm gonna go ahead and pin this and make it the "official" TFans thread on the subject, due to the fact that we've had about a billion movie threads.. Future threads will either be closed or merged into this one, so please focus your movie discussions here :D

Just give me a combiner battle in the movie and I'll be happy.

WHAT! I dont believe it. 7 on a side! What is this, Armada or something. This makes my hopes go right down the drain. Murphys ideas of "realistic" are going to ruin the movie. I can predict that for sure.

That doesn't mean that they can't have more characters as extras like they did on X-Men. I think 7 is a good number of characters. If you really think about it, in the first transformers movie there weren't that many main stars. The rest were supporting cast. I'd say Hotrod, Kup, Ultramagnus, Arcee, Springer, Daniel, Blurr and the Dinobots all count as one charater to me. for the dark side there was Basically more or less just Galvatron, Unicron and to a lesser extent Megatron, Starscream. Everyone else were basically tools to keep the action going and had no real lines.

What they're trying to do with this movie is actually make you care about these characters in a real life setting. They also want more than just fans to have a reason to see the movie too. If we're the only ones that know what's going on on the screen than what fun will that be for everyone else?

Archived