Jin's Weekly EBay Customs! Dec 02-09

Hey everyone! Decided to finally make an EndCap post letting everyone know what customs are up each week and how to snag them. Each week starting Sunday between 7:00-8:00 pm Pacific time I'll start my auctions. They run for 7 days so they end on Sunday. Each auction is spaced 15 minutes apart so you have time to prepare between them. The link?

JIN'S CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS AUCTIONS!

Yep, it's a big link, ya can't miss it! That takes you right to my customs and you'll be able to bid away to your heart's content. Feel free to head to my site too, Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys and check out all my customs and read up on how the ones for auction were made. Also check out the C.A.S.E. Files to search for multiple custom figures at once or by a specific member who makes customs. Enjoy and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

This week it's my Classics Megatron and Insecticon Bombshell! I've had tons of requests for another Classics Megs and this one has a laser-pointed and blacklight in the scope. Bombshell is a nearly exact copy of the one I made for David Willis but features the TMNT Raphael on his back, heh.

ClassicsMegatron_001.jpg

Insecticon_001.jpg

This week it's my Classics Megatron and Insecticon Bombshell! I've had tons of requests for another Classics Megs and this one has a laser-pointed and blacklight in the scope. Bombshell is a nearly exact copy of the one I made for David Willis but features the TMNT Raphael on his back, heh.

ClassicsMegatron_001.jpg

Insecticon_001.jpg

The Megatron is incredibly awesome! Great work and good luck with the auction.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived