Masterpiece Starscream: G1 Edition

Satan's Camaro

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be patient. I called my local Super Wally and the Toy guy said they were coming in (18) but he wasn't sure when, his advice was to check on Monday. So I did and there were 18 on top of the shelf.....nabbed me one and lovin' him. I just got back into the TFormers scene and have the movie SS, encore, Classics and now MP......Very Nice!

:tfevil

I've been away for a bit and I was bamboozled on finding SS due to babysitting my friends dog in the city of Angels, So I was not about to drive to Valencia in the off chance they may have it. I won one on EBAY though for a dollar cheaper than it would've cost me in the store. 12 in shiping but hey who knows how much I'd have spent in gas trying to get this guy. I'd just like to make a glorious point buy saying the scalpers on EBAY are not getting insane prices for these anymore, maybe 10.00 more at most, and I couldn't be happier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-MASTERPIECE-STARSCREAM-WALMART-CASE-SEALED_W0QQitemZ220171934105QQihZ012QQcategoryZ753QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV

ewItem

I hope this guy gets 0 bids on this auction. It just seems like a douchey thing to do, to buy all those cases before anyone has a chance to get at least one. IMHO but hey as some one said on this board awhile back "That's capatilism". I'm not bitter because I already have mine. And before anyone replies I'm just sour grapes because I didn't get them first. No not really, I played that buy one for me and one to sell game, it was to support my toy buying habit which I'm not sure is so wrong if its just one xtra, but this guy bought six cases. He shouldn't show that in the picture, its liable to make people angry.

I've been away for a bit and I was bamboozled on finding SS due to babysitting my friends dog in the city of Angels, So I was not about to drive to Valencia in the off chance they may have it. I won one on EBAY though for a dollar cheaper than it would've cost me in the store. 12 in shiping but hey who knows how much I'd have spent in gas trying to get this guy. I'd just like to make a glorious point buy saying the scalpers on EBAY are not getting insane prices for these anymore, maybe 10.00 more at most, and I couldn't be happier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-MASTERPIECE-STARSCREAM-WALMART-CASE-SEALED_W0QQitemZ220171934105QQihZ012QQcategoryZ753QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV

ewItem

I hope this guy gets 0 bids on this auction. It just seems like a douchey thing to do, to buy all those cases before anyone has a chance to get at least one. IMHO but hey as some one said on this board awhile back "That's capatilism". I'm not bitter because I already have mine. And before anyone replies I'm just sour grapes because I didn't get them first. No not really, I played that buy one for me and one to sell game, it was to support my toy buying habit which I'm not sure is so wrong if its just one xtra, but this guy bought six cases. He shouldn't show that in the picture, its liable to make people angry.

Yeah really. I gave up on finding SS since he's already come and gone from my area and probably won't be restocked any time soon, but the one I've got coming from ebay was only like $10 over MSRP and I would've at least used that much in gas anyway.

Also, the blue nose cone looks okay, but didn't he has a silver one in like 95% of the episodes?

Yeah really. I gave up on finding SS since he's already come and gone from my area and probably won't be restocked any time soon, but the one I've got coming from ebay was only like $10 over MSRP and I would've at least used that much in gas anyway.

Also, the blue nose cone looks okay, but didn't he has a silver one in like 95% of the episodes?

It was the same color as his body, actually. It was only blue in the three episodes Akom animated (The Core, City of Steel, The Autobot Run).

mpstarscream.jpg

The Hasbro version looks neat in robot mode but IMO the Takara version looks nicer in jet mode, so that's how I'm displaying them - although I've got the Hasbro version of Dr. Archiville in Takara Starscream's cockpit. :)

Archived