"Animated" Figures - "Corrected"

Guest Primal-Convoy

I do love the faces on the new animated figures but the tweaks are something interesting they are. I'm especially digging Primes face mask. Awesome!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I'm with those who say they are fine. there supposed to be cartooney and personally I like BB's head. It fits his Personality he has in the Cartoon. the classics head makes him look waaaaaaay too old (no offense) and shortening it only makes it seem improportioned. After having to make all those really serious movie characters (not to well, i might add) I think this is hasbro's way of blowing off steam. but I do like the Prime change. The Animated prime completely DOES NOT remind me of the prime we all know and love. But, thats just my opinion.

"those who only see what they want never realize how much they have to learn about truth."

well, not bashing anyone here, if i dont like the toys, i just dont buy them, i see no pint in buying a tfa bumblebe, if my sole intent is to change it, maybe if i have some inspiration. I have only bought 2 movie toys and both were arcee, I just dont like the movie style, and thus far I am not liking the Animated style either. thats why I bought the hell out of alts and classics. I do however like the prime w/mask , over w/o mask. the only tolerable no mask prime would be if they made him "primal"

• 3 months later...
I'm with those who say they are fine. there supposed to be cartooney and personally I like BB's head. It fits his Personality he has in the Cartoon. the classics head makes him look waaaaaaay too old (no offense) and shortening it only makes it seem improportioned. After having to make all those really serious movie characters (not to well, i might add) I think this is hasbro's way of blowing off steam. but I do like the Prime change. The Animated prime completely DOES NOT remind me of the prime we all know and love. But, thats just my opinion.

"those who only see what they want never realize how much they have to learn about truth."

Scratch that. Prime's fine too. I love the new animated figures, and I'm planing a slagload of customs. her are a few that I might be doin.

Dinobots combiner :tfevil

My character :bot

fix BB's stingers :07redface

make ratchet look less emo :tfsad

Fix voyager prime's faceplate gimmick and give him axe from battle begins prime :tflaugh

and that some i have planed......

Noones gunna read this.....

If you're going to make an Animated Prime into the G1 version I'd recommend using the Battle Begins version as a base. It's already got the facemask and looks very similar to G1 Prime in most other ways, too. All you'd really have to do is remove the "battle damage" and either paint over or remove the siren lights.

Then you can send me his axe so that when I get Voyager Prime I can give him a show-accurate weapon without having to buy a second figure. ;)

If you're going to make an Animated Prime into the G1 version I'd recommend using the Battle Begins version as a base. It's already got the facemask and looks very similar to G1 Prime in most other ways, too. All you'd really have to do is remove the "battle damage" and either paint over or remove the siren lights.

Then you can send me his axe so that when I get Voyager Prime I can give him a show-accurate weapon without having to buy a second figure. ;)

Me too. i need dat axe to finish my (currently non-existent) collection!

Guest Primal-Convoy

I think Starscream would look lovely with some remolded hands as fists with, say, energon or armada starscreams head and a g1/animated ss paint sceam.

anyone up to that?

Archived