Did starscream shoot megatron?

TFVMMA

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though the shot structure is confusing, having watched the SS vs. Jets fight a few times (it is one of the better scenes in the movie) I think it's actually pretty clear that SS DID NOT SHOOT MEGS.

It IS a confusing shot in context, but if you just play it back in isolation there is nothing to back this theory up. It's just a bad cut.

Though the shot structure is confusing, having watched the SS vs. Jets fight a few times (it is one of the better scenes in the movie) I think it's actually pretty clear that SS DID NOT SHOOT MEGS.

It IS a confusing shot in context, but if you just play it back in isolation there is nothing to back this theory up. It's just a bad cut.

Indeed. Much of the editing in the movie(AS well as other Bay movies.) sucks ass. Either cut too short or too long...

Pretty damn much. Now if they retrofit it to be true later then, meh. Oh well.

i agree in that this was very unlikely. the general public doesnt know about the age-old starscream vs megatron power struggle. and this would throw them off.

there are several things i didnt understand. like when he slid into sam and injured ratchet and ironhide. why didnt he just crush sam and steal the cube?

or when he was watching sam from another building's roof, he blew the chopper up, but not sam. why? he and megs could have ganged up on sam and swiped the cube.

i honestly believe they're saving that subplot for TF:II

It's also a fact that something can't be a fact if you can dispute it, which proponents of the "Starscream shot Megatron" camp can.

People disupute lots of things that are fact.

please, be an elaborate joke...

It's also a fact that something can't be a fact if you can dispute it, which proponents of the "Starscream shot Megatron" camp can.

People disupute lots of things that are fact.

Good Powerglideing Night Christmas Jeebus...

Have any of you actually read the stuff posted there? It's like creepy cult stuff....like really creepy conspiracy stuff.

i agree in that this was very unlikely. the general public doesnt know about the age-old starscream vs megatron power struggle. and this would throw them off.

there are several things i didnt understand. like when he slid into sam and injured ratchet and ironhide. why didnt he just crush sam and steal the cube?

Because he got shot. Starscream is a pussy.

Archived