Trailers for Voyager and Leader Class Movie Primes?

Excelsior Prime

Guest Primal-Convoy

Well, the silver trailer from the G2 re-release of Optimus Prime, or even the RID Scourge would look ok with the smaller Prime. I dont know if they can connect as-is.

I plan to use my g1-recoloured voyager movie prime with the same trailer and maybe buy a g1 reprolabels optimus prime sticker set to attch the g1 trailer stickers, slightly modified, to each side of the tanker trailer. methinks it will look "tres special".

I might even put a g1/non movie head on him and repaint his chest to a darker blue.

There might even be grey G2 original trailers going spare.

Failing that, how about a G1 OP trailer?

Well, the silver trailer from the G2 re-release of Optimus Prime, or even the RID Scourge would look ok with the smaller Prime. I dont know if they can connect as-is.

That's not a bad idea, I don't have one in front of me at the moment, but the G2/Scourge tanker trailer is proably about the right scale.

Failing that, how about a G1 OP trailer?

I think G1 Prime's trailer would be too small and look odd...

a reefer trailer you say?

what does one keep in it?

It's a trailer with a built in refrigerator(more like a freezer). They're used to transport perishables, like fresh fruit juice or pulp, meat and fish, etc over long distances, and slower methods(by ship).

Would MP04's/Justitoys trailer work for LC prime?

Voyager Prime, like Classics Prime before him, has one slight issue with trailers.

Namely, he lacks the fifth wheel (aka "the hitch" as so many call it) to actually have a trailer peg in. You'd have to bust out your power drill for this.

Though as far as size works, Voyager Prime SORTA works with Scourge's trailer. The wheels match up quite well, and he's the right "width" for a tanker, I think. The only problem is that without the wheel, it might not even matter...

Archived