Walmart Starscream

Elrod the Albino

Can I get the walmart item# so I can just call any stupid wallyworld employee and they can type in something and say yes or no?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for it on their website, and couldn't find it. However, I did find this interesting item...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6560505

Since when does Wal-Mart sell Takara imports?

I was looking for it on their website, and couldn't find it. However, I did find this interesting item...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6560505

Since when does Wal-Mart sell Takara imports?

Um... a while ago...

Someone noticed it and posted it... but I'm too lazy to look... :redface

They're only available @ Walmart's website, not in stores...

Although someone posted about finding one in an actual Walmart, but that's because Walmart accepts online item returns...

:tmyk

Has anyone seen the 'weathering' of the JPN Ver of the USA edition Starscream? I wonder how much it will differ to the Walmart one.

Btw, I haven't seen it at my locol CA Walmart yet.

From what I've heard, Takara are completely removing the weathering deco. Though these might just be the rumors of hopeful fanboys.

Has anyone seen the 'weathering' of the JPN Ver of the USA edition Starscream? I wonder how much it will differ to the Walmart one.

Btw, I haven't seen it at my locol CA Walmart yet.

From what I've heard, Takara are completely removing the weathering deco. Though these might just be the rumors of hopeful fanboys.

I've been hearing that it'll have weathering, but it'll be different from the Walmart one.

Personally I think the size is perfect. In fact, I wish that 20th Prime was this size rather than 12" tall. I also really like the effect of the paint wash. Die-cast can suck it; plastic is where it's at.

I've been wishing the same thing for years. I suppose I'll have to get unlazy and start building my own at some point.

I think what he's trying to say is that the plastic is a higher grade. I'm generally inclined to call bullBlot on such claims, since the average collector knows jack about plastics. But I do suspect that the black connecting pieces on US MP Starscream are made of a tougher plastic, since those are the typical stress points, from what I'm led to believe.

After 700 TF purchases and several KO's, Gobots and various other lines I can vouch for Takaras MPSS weak plastic and I'm pretty sure I've got the knowledge and feel to back it up.

He said "average collector." Someone whose bought as much as you have is very much above average. I, on the other hand, probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference since I don't even own 70 Transformers, and that's including Minicons.

Back on topic, my roommate bought Masterpiece Starscream today. Vehicle mode looks sweet, but robot mode is kind of lacking. The size is underwhelming and the fingers keep popping off.

Also check my sig. I know a little more about plastic then the average person.

Archived