Walmart MP Starscream Released

DragonX76

Masterpiece Starscream FTW!

Adzma quotes:

Ooh! You need to get him out so we can make sure he's built like Skywarp rather than Takara's MP-3. Durable Transformers ftw!

What is different between the MP-3 and Skywarp? Other then its color. :)

Skywarp was built stronger than Starscream after so many complained about how easy it was to break him.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's odd they called him "Masterpiece" Starscream and not "20/25th Anniversary" Starscream.

As for the $50 price tag, I'm not surprised. Starscream does not carry the dollar-punch that Prime does.

Now all they need to do is bring over a capped Masterpiece Megatron. Yeah, I know it won't happen, but I'd be very happy if it did.

It's odd they called him "Masterpiece" Starscream and not "20/25th Anniversary" Starscream.

Which anniversary would this be commemorating? The end of the cartoon series?

$50 puts it in reasonable territory, but tempting as it is, I have to say no. All of that awesome jet detail coupled with a G1 toy color scheme = bleah

As for the $50 price tag, I'm not surprised. Starscream does not carry the dollar-punch that Prime does.

Now all they need to do is bring over a capped Masterpiece Megatron. Yeah, I know it won't happen, but I'd be very happy if it did.

idk, after-all most people (me included) doubted hasbro bringing this over due to various reasons.

man, i think i'm gonna make a few trips to a pawn shop or something, i gotta have this bad boy.

man, i think i'm gonna make a few trips to a pawn shop or something, i gotta have this bad boy.

Or you could save yourself the trouble and hit eBay, where I just saw one guy selling no less than 3 of them for the low low Buy It Now price of $100, plus shipping.

Douche.

I hate them eBay douches.

I think his colors are beautiful in bot mode and that's why I want him. If I have the cash and see this guy, I'm gonna buy him. Yes, I own the original one too. I hope they sell Skywarp too. $100 is now too much for me.

Or you could save yourself the trouble and hit eBay, where I just saw one guy selling no less than 3 of them for the low low Buy It Now price of $100, plus shipping.

Douche.

I hate them eBay douches.

nah, i gotta go to the pawn shop to make money

oh yea, scalpers to Powerglideing suck, and thats why.

Archived