Sideswipe vs. Smokescreen

Shino

I have a Alt Smokescreen and I LOVE him. Favorite transformer but his darn transformation from bot to car is a little tough in the leg department.

Of what Ive seen of Sideswipe he doesnt impress me a bit. Looks like he has a belly and the doors on his arms look bad to me.

Anyway, what do you guys think of these two guys (pros and cons) and which do you think is better?

They both rock. Sideswipe doesn't seem as cool at first, but I found an awesome pose for him. I have him and Smokescreen back to back looking to the side and pointing their guns. I'll probably do a Charlie's Angels type pose when I get Hound.

hahaha great idea!

Smokescreen:

Pros: paint job, articulation, bodytype, cool gun, closely resembles G1 counterpart

Cons: transformation, weak waist

Sideswipe;

Pros: transformation, arm movement, cool 'fanmode", his name is Sideswipe :tftounge

Cons: leg movement, kibble, dinky gun

Theres lots more, but i don't have them with me at the moment.

Well I haven't picked up Sideswipe, but I LOVE my Smokescreen. I have to say, that I am dissapointed none of the other cars have that "sponsor" style paint job, I love that! Anyway, I was never very interested in Sideswipe, he just looks weird. However, as time is passing, I am getting more and more anxious to buy him, and I just might pick him up. I don't know.

I really can't complain about either. Both are well designed with great looking car modes. Thier transformations do seem a bit complex, but I like that aspect of them so no complaint their either.

I don't understand the dislike of Sideswipes gun. It's not like Smokescreen is hauling around a bazooka or anything.

I don't understand the dislike of Sideswipes gun.  It's not like Smokescreen is hauling around a bazooka or anything.

No bazooka, but compared to Smoke's, its dinky. Smoke's gun actually resembles one(his G1 version to boot!), rather than an engine with a peg sticking out of it. Yeah it's nitpicking, but the nightcrawler asked our opinons.

Archived