ALTERNATOR - Bumble Bee

Hunter Rose

I say if VW wants to turn up their noses at what could be one of the best marketing moves ever (sticking a replica of your car under the nose of a potential buyer) then screw 'em.

Personally I think that sucky ass, lame-o new beetle fits Bumblebee perfectly, that suck-o-bot never deserved an alt mode as cool as the original bug. But if they did use the new beetle for him, then Cliffjumper (if ever made) would get the shaft also. Id rather give the sucky guy an alt mode he is totally unworthy of (Mini Cooper) so that a cool character could get something that fits him like a glove. Just my 2 cents....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think VW totally sucks and same with porsche! Its just a freaking toy not a war machine!

The companies suck because they stick to their principles instead if crapping their pants at the prospect of getting involved with TEH GEARTEST TOY LINNE EVAAAR!!!!11!111111"?

:tflaugh1 :tflaugh :tflaugh1

Best quote of the day. :thumb

Having owned a LHD and RHD yellow new beetles, I'd love to see it done.

However, VW have said no... so until the film comes out and VW change their minds... were stuck with the BMW mini...

I loved those cars!

Here's a dumb question.... what model would fit Unicron the best? He's a giant planet-eating planet. So.... foreign :canada :clover or domestic :usa ?

Any kind of SUV would fit unicron, a Gas Guzzling MONSTROCITY and certain DOOM FOR OUR PLANET!!!! (sarcasm)

Personally, I think the Mini Cooper is a WAY cooler car than the New Beetle, which, last I heard, was made illegal for anyone who is NOT a female aged 16-25. If VW doesn't want to play, it's their loss.

P.S. Unicron as a car? easy, a Texas H2:

a02rubin.jpg

He's got teh horns and everything. :D

Archived