"I still function"?

Father Time

I just got a DVD, and I am enjoying the movie. However, because of the DVD, the sound quality is much better than what one would hypothetically download, or be able to distinguish in theater. For example, the scene where Megatron is encountered by Captain Witwicky: Although I am not 100% certain, I think Megatron actually says the line "I Still Function". (He clearly says 'still', anyhow). Am I the only one hearing voices now, or do you agree with me?

I was wondering what he said Father Time...I'll have to look at it again tonight to try to listen for what it is exactly.

But speaking of hearing things that sound like...

When Barricade is fighting Bumblebee, right as Barricade hits BB with his Razor-Spinner o' Doom, Barricade says something. Everytime I've watched the movie it always sounds like he's saying "THIS IS FOR..." and I can never make out that last word(s). At first I thought he said "THIS IS FOR THE ALLSPARK!", but that's not what he's actually saying. So does anyone hear what he says during that attack? It might be Cybertronian gibberish, but even the first time I saw it, it sounded like "THIS IS FOR [something]".

During the Prime vs. Bonecrusher fight, everyone knows the possible line BC might or might not say. I've never thought he said "bloody hell", to me it always sounded if he said "I hate him!" right before Prime cuts off his head. Has anyone actually gotten any feedback on what he's saying, if anything, in english?

I was wondering what he said Father Time...I'll have to look at it again tonight to try to listen for what it is exactly.

But speaking of hearing things that sound like...

When Barricade is fighting Bumblebee, right as Barricade hits BB with his Razor-Spinner o' Doom, Barricade says something. Everytime I've watched the movie it always sounds like he's saying "THIS IS FOR..." and I can never make out that last word(s). At first I thought he said "THIS IS FOR THE ALLSPARK!", but that's not what he's actually saying. So does anyone hear what he says during that attack? It might be Cybertronian gibberish, but even the first time I saw it, it sounded like "THIS IS FOR [something]".

During the Prime vs. Bonecrusher fight, everyone knows the possible line BC might or might not say. I've never thought he said "bloody hell", to me it always sounded if he said "I hate him!" right before Prime cuts off his head. Has anyone actually gotten any feedback on what he's saying, if anything, in english?

huh I always thought barricade said "swi swi swill" or something like that and I also thought bonecrusher said " take that prime!" when he punches him and " I hate you!"

I'll have to check that out tomorrow. As for Barricade, I'm convinced he's just speaking Cybertronian. However, when Frenzy pops out, he says "Surprise! Where are the glasses?" Then when he has Sam cornered (and does anyone aside from me remember when Rumble pinned Sparkplug to the wall in MTMTEP1 when that happens) he says "Where are they? Where are they?" Then when he's lying on the ground half decapitated, he's still saying "Where are they?" but slowly. And then there's the obvious "Gooo" from Bumblebee when he hands Sam the Allspark. As for Bonecrusher, I've heard it a lot of times and I don't hear "I hate you!" I hear "Bloody Hell!"

When Sam convinces Sector 7 to release Bumblebee, he asks Bumblee if they hurt him, you can hear Bumblebee say "Yeah." right before he puts on his battlemask.

Yeah - I thought he said that too. Heh. It really does seem like after the Ratchet Healing Laser, Bumblebee slowly recovers his voice, until all of a sudden he's got full talking ability.

I always thought that Bumblebee got his voice back after he touched the All Spark. Since it makes new robots come to life, I figured it was able to repair his injury.

When Sam convinces Sector 7 to release Bumblebee, he asks Bumblee if they hurt him, you can hear Bumblebee say "Yeah." right before he puts on his battlemask.

Yeah - I thought he said that too. Heh. It really does seem like after the Ratchet Healing Laser, Bumblebee slowly recovers his voice, until all of a sudden he's got full talking ability.

Archived