Tidal Wave

robot roll call

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krusty The Klown

he cant use his missle launchers in robot mode as they form his arm pits

plus if the missles are in the launchers when you put him in robot mode they fire automatically unless you dont push his arms into his body all the way

articulation hes got well except for knees which only bend sideways

Yeah, I agree. He does look badass in bot mode and when he makes one big ship. He's not the most posable thing but he does stay together. I dont think Ive ever had trouble with him falling apart. He was worth (but I got mine for my b-day :thumb )

Divebomb looks awesome for his size I personally don't like Prowl unless he's combined with himself.

Divebomb looks awesome for his size I personally don't like Prowl unless he's combined with himself.

I second that, Prowl by his self is kinda ugly....his head seems way too big for his body, but powelink him to a second prowl and things change quite a bit and the change is for the better. :thumb

One need only look at Remy's Gallery:-

http://www.tfkenkon.com/collection/act192/

Archived