Takara Collection #17 - Predaking?

sickboy

I thought that they lost the mold for this one. WOW! PREDAKING...and in MTEAL?? How cool is that? I can't wait to see what it looks like. I'll be bying a couple myself. :clap :tftongue

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This still sounds too good to be true. I will wait and see until other sites verify this with pics and reviews as well. If true, cool, I wonder what type of packaging they will finally use. :thumb

This still sounds too good to be true. I will wait and see until other sites verify this with pics and reviews as well. If true, cool, I wonder what type of packaging they will finally use. :thumb

I concur, it seems somewhat inconsistent with the way Takara has done the other reissues - releasing such a big set, it will cost over twice what #0 did. And while Predaking is cool, I'd expect to see the much more popular Devastator reissued as a giant set before Predaking (although I suppose beast alt-forms are more popular in Japan considering how many additional BW figures were available there).

Regarding the packaging: the rest are all packaged in essentially the same size box (although Inferno is slightly larger, Megs is 2x and #0 convoy is 4x the standard size). I'd think the box would be sized to fit Predaking on the book shelf with the rest of them, be interesting to see if they keep the whole "book" form.

This is very cool news. Sucks that just 3 months ago I paid 350 for my complete original. I don't know what to do. I'm deffenently getting it if it comes out. I'll be one of the first to Pre-Order it. I just don't know if I want to sell my original or not, as I love the way he displays and allways keep my reissue's in the box, but sell my original would get me inof money to at lest buy the reissue and not spend and extra money. O what to do. Love this news :thumb

To Quote http://www.seibertron.com

"Obviously such huge news is usually taken with a pinch of salt, so I contacted the owner of Digital Toys directly, and he advised me that Takara have confirmed this release. You can see the pre-order for yourself here."

Source: Digitaltoys.com

In other words, Predaking is Reissue #17.

Archived