When do Targets and Toys R Us's Generally Restock

wingedpuzzlepiece

I heard that TRU restocks Friday night, in order to have full shelves for the weekend rush.

That said, I have never seen full shelves whenever I visited early Sat or Sun morning.

I usually head out bright and early Saturday mornings, and have scored big at all the stores..Well, like, if say Walmart didn't have anything new, Target would, or TRU would, but then there are times where they all just have a lot. I know last weekend was a big restock for all the chains.

In my area, it's Wednesday at 12pm and Friday 12pm. Walmart is sparatic

in my area tru usually gets a truck in in wednesday and new stuff is out by 11 am on wednesday... you may just want to call

walmart gets trucks all day and restocks at night , 1am-ish

target no idea

Yeah, just call the store and ask.

BTW Wal-Marts are currently chock full of TFs in our area (and others), so you might have more luck there. If you go in the EARLY AM, you should be able to find what you're looking for. They restock every night, but it depends on what comes in on the trucks. If they get toys, they stock toys.

I was at Target around 7 PM and they stocked up on UBB and LC Brawl. AS for Wal-Mart, they stock up from 11 PM - sunrise.

i have some free time coming up this weekend and i planned a 23 mile bike ride to hit up 4 targets and 3 toys r us's. i'm curious if saturday or sunday morning would give me a better chance of finding deluxe bumblebee. any suggestions?
I'm curious how your gonna haul all those toys on your bike?

Archived