California Sightings

Fortress_Maximus

Damn! Went to San Leandro Wallycron's today with no luck on two-packs (yet). The TF selections been pretty slim even during the holidays.  :tdown

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawthorne Target (off Sepulveda):

Alt Skids

Alt Tracks x 2

All 3 10th Anniversary Beast Wars figs

Cyb Red alert Defense

Cyb Minicons, wave 1

Hawthorne TRU (off Ocean Gate Ave.):

Cyb Swindle, Wreckloose, Brushguard

Cyb Minicons, wave 1

Cyb Value 2-packs (one w/ Sideways if anyone's still looking for him)

In general, both stores were pretty much picked through, esp. the TRU.

EDIT: For those who collect them, Target has the DC Superheroes Wave 1 Batman figures.  Only Scarecrow, Croc, and Bane, unfortunately (no Bats).

• 2 weeks later...

Down town Long Beach Wal-mart's got'em.

Lots of crosswise, thunderblast and brimstone......but te bulk is mostly made of crosswise. Lots to go around.  :clap

ya I'm lucky but I'm nt budgeted for anther transformer for quite a while.

too many more important expenses.

then after that my next transformer will be obi-wan starfighter [saw it today in hand amazing figure] and then scrapmetal and finally sound wave.

I think I'll wait till next x-mass for when crosswise will end up in a 2 pack w/ something real cool like a downshift.

• 2 months later...

Found "Excillon" and "Overide GTS" and Both of those jet repaints that hook to prime (Jet fire and Star Saber?)

As well as the Universe Constructicons and WTF-icons.

At Target in Pasadena California

Passed on all of them...

By the way SoCal members - come hit our Socal "get-together-thread"

lets see if we can rekindle the group!

Hunter

• 2 months later...

ANNOUNCMENT

SoCal Trans fans meet: July 8th or 9th

LASER TAG!

(come vote in the thread for the final date)

The Socal TFans Club is planning its 3rd meet in Alhambra (91801) this July.

The basic plan right now is to meet at a coffee shop and hang out a bit and then go play Laser Tag at the:

ULTRA ZONE

There is no commitment or requirements – just show up and be friendly. We will be splitting the meet into two parts so that folks that cant make it to one can still participate in the other.(for example –if you cant make it to lazertag – you can still come and have coffee with us.)  We will also be discussing the SD Comicon and possibly organizing meet ups there.

If you haven’t come to one of our meets yet – please drop by the thread and check us out.

All input is welcome.

Check out the thread for more info.

Hunter

• 3 weeks later...

I've just seen Primus with Unicron head and the 3" Titanium TFs at Toys'R'Us in Ventura, CA. I would have bought him but didn't have the money. $49.99 and the Titaniums are $4.99.