California Sightings

Fortress_Maximus

union city walmart: 11 pm (never woulda thought i'd get lucky on a friday night)

minty fresh night slash cheetor out of the pallet.

frost bite

and another windcharger.

optics.. nice sig! i wonder where u got that from lol..

till next time ppl.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a target nearby I was able to find Roadblock and E-Starscream!Bought the only starscream. I'm still on the look out for the new combiner limbs.

Saw Wingsaber at Target.. not sure if it's still there. Not into Energon, so I'm passing on the info. It's the one off Bellflower in Long Beach. :tfgrin

Only one there when I browsed through..

I just got in from my local Target, and I was excited to find all 4 of the final Ultra Wave of Energon: Overcast, Sixshot, Alpha Q, and Wing Saber. They only had 1 of each, and I really wanted to buy them all. I fought with myself... I really fought hard, and I decided to purchse the two that are not repaints. So, here they are, Wing Saber and Alpha Q!

post-6-1110652094.jpg

I went to a couple of stores this weekend and I was able to find overcast. Looks good but I didn't buy him, I only found bonecrusher and I'm still waiting to find more combiner limbs.I also found shockblast but my brother beat me to it... :redface

A friend is picking up Alternator Shockblast for me in Union City as I type this... WOOHOO :beer

... I got him and he's even better than I imagined. I do wish he was a bit taller though since he is acting commander of the cons.

At the Rancho Cucamunga Walmart, I found:

-five E.Barricade (Bought one of them :thumb )

-one Alt. Swindle

-one Alt. Grimlock

-Five E. Omega Supreme

-Five E. Megatron

-Three E. Demolisher

-One E. Sixshot

-Two E. Shockblast

-Two crumy E.I ronhide

-Plenty of Stormjet and Steamhammer

and

-Two E. Dreadwing