California Sightings

Fortress_Maximus

YAY!

Folsom, CA Wal Mart -

Came in hoping to find a Jet Storm. Alas, not a single arielbot in sight.

....but I did find a BARRICADE!

I could have sworn they weren't suppose to release the combaticons till next month. Not that I'm complaining. There was only the one Barricade, and I snagged him. There was three basic constructicons and a Steamhammer though.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still couldnt find energon Galvatron in my area(orange county Fullerton/La Habra) went to the La Habra Walmart before and after xmas, went to 2 Targets in Fullerton, and went to La mirada TRU. all i could find from those stores are Megs(both in the old and new boxes)

The Target in Sunnyvale just now got Swindle and Jazz. They only had one of each, so hurry in. I was actually looking to pick up Omega Sentinel on the cheap, but was Denied.

I recently went to a few targets and walmarts and here's what I found:

1 Barricade (target)

1 Swindle and 1Meister in target

Alts. 1-8 in walmart

2 Galvatrons in walmart

1 beachbomber in target

No new combiner limbs!

Down Town LongBeach Wal-mart has the energon basic two packs and there were a few with an Arcee included!

This next find was a big one for me but it is not of anything new.

If you are like me and missed out on the first releases of Universe wave 1 which had the three beastformers (silverbolt reptilian snarl) then this might be for you!

At the KB toys in Lakewood mall Lakewood CA they have a lot of snarls and reptilians all on the pegs. I looked hard for silverbolt but he must went as soon as he was stocked.....I'm calling later today to see if the have more. Also they had a lot of the energon repaints of cyclonus and demolisher (from armada) and I mean ALOT!. If you've been wanting these repaints KB is the place to be.

As far as the Beastformers those have not seen the light of day since last year about this time in southern California. So this to me was a good find to say the least.

well, people in southern california, I recently went to my local stores and here's what I found.

1 Barricade 1 Wing saber 1 Grim & swoop 2 beachbombers in one target

1 Windcharger in another target

lot's of basic two packs and deluxe packs with plenty of alternators(no Grim or WC) most of the basic packs had Arcee! (walmart

Found 1 galvatron and lot's of mega 2 packs in another walmart

P.S. I picked up the only barricade and wing saber

and still no new combiner limbs.

:tfsad

Just at my Wal-mart (downtown Long Beach).

Al right the new ones:

energon Barricade

the basic 2 packs with Arcee

Altinators swindle, Grimlock, windcharger, Jazz(I'm not spelling the other name) along with silverstreak and Hound.

more mega 2 packs.... meh

now new deluxe 2 packs

and finally the best deal in town.......Ultra 2 packs with Landmine and Bulkhead! These 2 packs are $22 dollars! thats right 2 $26 toys for $22!

New listing for wallycron in downtown Long Beach CA.

Energon Kicker!

Yeah but I got the last one....however chances are he'll be restocked because I didn't see him yesturday.

Also a price corection on the landmine bulkhead pack is $26 not $22 as I thought sorry.

And as for Arcees there are plenty in double packs. chances are you'll be able to get Arcee paired with just about anybody....I looked hard and found a 2 pack with Arcee and command ravage.