California Sightings

Fortress_Maximus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already San Diego Peoples, Encinitas Target has ALT meister and tracks!

also, I got 1 of the 4 N-Prime they have, so hurry and get him (you might want to copy down the DCPI # 1st!)

Oh yeah, if you're looking for Sluggy, I hided one behind the large Spiderman toy box on the bottom shelf in the same eisle, go see if it's still there =P (I already got one).

Also, Vista Walmart had bulkhead in PL package.

Escondido TRU has PL Prime vs SM Meg. 2 packs.

hi, I'm new at this forum, for san francisco people...I went tf hunting today and picked up nemesis prime at the Target at Fashion Island, also saw a Bulkhead and Landquake there....yesterday at Serramonte Target I picked up alt. Tracks and saw a few Dead Ends but didn't see any left today...At Colma ToysRus, there were pleanty of Dreadwings, Cliffjumper, E. Ironhide, and three shockwaves...hope this will help anyone who's looking for these figures....

happy huntings

hi, I'm new at this forum, for san francisco people...I went tf hunting today and picked up nemesis prime at the Target at Fashion Island, also saw a Bulkhead and Landquake there....yesterday at Serramonte Target I picked up alt. Tracks and saw a few Dead Ends but didn't see any left today...At Colma ToysRus, there were pleanty of Dreadwings, Cliffjumper, E. Ironhide, and three shockwaves...hope this will help anyone who's looking for these figures....

happy huntings

TRACKS?!

happy huntings

TRACKS?!

Yes I actually pick an alt. tracks...I was pretty surprised myself...knowing that the bay area hardly have any new alternators...If I could only find an alt. meister...now that would make my day.. :thumb

Hi all. Wal-mart in Oxnard, Ventura Co., I saw 6 Hounds and 3 Silverstreak Alternators. The time was about 9:30pm Sunday night.

Which is somehow surprising to me since every store around here is still flooded with Smokes and SS. There were none in Wal-mart so I;m guessing they pulled them off the selves and stacked these "old" new cases. Anybody in the area that doesn't have them should go pick 1 or 2 up.

Alright, it's time for the San Diego report again, if you're still looking for Universe Nemesis Prime, the Escondido Target has 3 on the shelf, grab them before they're gone! There was also a Sluggy if you're hunting for it. Escodido TRU also has a wide assortment of Energon Mega's.