1xUniverse Hound

1xUniverse Cheetor

OK, there were 2 of each... but that was before I showed up :bounce

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frack!

What is wrong with So Cal? Seriously my target FINALLY restocked universe deluxes (empty since the week before Xmas) and they restocked the shelves full of GALVETRON and GREENIE JET!

:argh :nooo

:pfx For the last month or so, my only scores have been at TRU or HTS. Target seems to be cutting back shelf space around here and the Walmarts have tons of Voyagers and up, but no deluxes. The deluxes I've seen are old issue.

Walmarts have at least been consistently stocked - but yeah Targets have just been empty of TFs for weeks!

TRU near me just restocked TFA and again - GALVETRON! :argh

What really gets me about all this is that I have a brief glimmer of - Oh well I guess I'll finally get Galvatron since I'm already here and all...

But danmit! I am not going to fall for that one!

I live in Thousand Oaks and theres nothing. The local Simi Valley Wal-Mart restocked, but its a lot of Ironhide, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Galvatron, Acidstorm and a lot of the previous Animated. I went all of the way over to Porter Ranch last week and found Hound & Cheetor (bought Hound) But then went back yesterday and found out that both Wal-Marts weremoving their aisles around and not recieving new shipments this week. Oh well, at least I know that eventually Cyclonus will be mass distributed like Ironhide is currently distributed. (I hope) Im finding that the local Targets & TRU's are worthless in getting new stuff before anyone else.

Thousand Oaks is in So Cal.

The Targets and Walmarts in the Central Valley seem to be reloading. Spotted the latest Animated deluxe wave (Swindle, Blurr) and Universe deluxe wave (Hound, Cheetor, Cyclonus) as well as the new new wave (Dinobot, Smokescreen) at several locales!