Haggisjin

Your opinion on change  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

• Change is bad, m'kay?
    • Change is awesome!
    • Change is good, as long as it's not extreme
    • Change is good, as long as it still looks like geewun
    • Transformers achieved perfection in the 80's and change is not needed.

well if they'd looked like the alts they'd have been better now wouldn't they :P

i couldn't stand that crap though... i bought prowl because it was a lambo and was heavily dissapointed and i couldn't stand the way xbrawns arm was the whole front half of his alt mode, and the viper's roof... -_-

the only one i really liked from RID was megs (aside from the bruticus repaint, i love that desert camo deal the walmart exclusive had), and i wish i'd have been in the game at the time to get a maximus >_>

but yea, didn't like RID at all, but wow these movie designs really grew on me. it's sad to know that we probably won't be getting very many more after xmas, maybe a wave or two and it'll be done (imo) until the next movie. can't wait to see what we get next though

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Transformers is about change. Ever since the 80's, the line has been about evolution. If the designers weren't willing to take risks, true we wouldn't have disasters like the action masters, but then we never would have got Beast Wars either.

:beer :pfx Spoken like a true champion! You took the words right from my fingers! ^_^

Archived