Animated Voyager Starscream : pics & review

Pascal

"You know the difference between you an' me? I make this look Good. Brick."
Wat? One can hardly, by any standard, call Movie Starscream a brick. He is on par with any 'super-poseable' Transformer ever produced.
No, he's the amazing 30 point of articulation BRICK. It's just a poor design.Unlike my chin former Hommie here, who ROCKS.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I RALLY don't think this is final, more prototype/test shot ish?

I DID see pictures that showed him in G1 colors...like em better that way.

Oh God. Please show me this pic that doesn't exist. I've watched the toon footage on youtube and seen the pics of the colored figure from SDCC and all times, he was blue with red. Geeze

Oh God. Please show me this pic that doesn't exist. I've watched the toon footage on youtube and seen the pics of the colored figure from SDCC and all times, he was blue with red. Geeze

i have to agree every pic so far has him in blue

Blue ain't so bad, Chill, this toy kicks ass. Hopefully the whole Line will. I can't wait to pick this up.

Here's the official toon pic scroll down PurplyBlue but still not light gray and white. Why do ppl on the web remember stuff that's not true.

I don't like the face....

Wait till you watch the show. His face will suddenly be super familiar to you and then you'll realise that he looks cool from head to toe.

Archived