Animated Voyager Starscream : pics & review

Pascal

Icecap, that's blue too in those pics you posted. Starscream is now blue. We have to live with it just like Energon Screamer. Maybe Tcracker will be getting an all new mold this time around? Just like in Cybertron no less.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Icecap, that's blue too in those pics you posted. Starscream is now blue. We have to live with it just like Energon Screamer.

I agree, the toy pics at the bottom are just washed out.

Plus, it gives Hasbro the chance to re-release it again in G1-akkurate colors.

Veeeeeery nice! :clap

That "Crimson Chin" look is something to get used to but over all I'd have to say that I'm loving the look! I wonder if Thundercracker is going to come in Starscream colors?

I'm already used to it. The fact that these toys are toon accurate already and not 20 years from now is so cool to me.

Icecap, that's blue too in those pics you posted. Starscream is now blue. We have to live with it just like Energon Screamer.

I agree, the toy pics at the bottom are just washed out.

Exactly.

In spite of Chin or Color problems I am wetting myself waiting for this line. I reserve judgement on the show till I see it, but these toys...

"You know the difference between you an' me? I make this look Good. Brick."

Wat? One can hardly, by any standard, call Movie Starscream a brick. He is on par with any 'super-poseable' Transformer ever produced.

Archived