YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER TOY

Guest OMEGA PRIME

My favorite used to be G1 Soundwave and his cassettes. Until I saw 20th Ann. Prime and the Alternators, I felt like I waisted money eBaying it up for G1 reissues and in played with condition originals. My G1 figures are dust magnets because I can't put down my 20th Ann. Prime and the Alternators.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fortress Maximus and Predaking! I don't have these anymore, but they're still my favs.

I would say Prediking, I mean lets face it he rocks, But I never had him cept for rampage and I'm sad that I will never get my change to get him. :tfsad

But Hmmm Prediking? G1 Seekers? or G1 Lazerbeak? That's a tough choice! They are all my favs for what it's worth. But eh what do you expect from us old foggies.

*Raises cane* Ya'll youngin wipersnappers!

blitzwing is my all time fav character and sunstreaker my fav autobot,

but both their toys leave something to be desired

Both toys are twenty years old....but I blame the cartoon for that. Then again if they hadn't stylized the cartoon characters I probably wouldn't have watched it.

Catch 22

Yeah, Sunstreaker is pure sweetness.

but I blame the cartoon for that. Then again if they hadn't stylized the cartoon characters I probably wouldn't have watched it.

Oh so true....they had to do it and I’m happy for it. If nothing else there would never have been a need of a Masterpiece Optimus Prime is they did draw prime how they did in the cartoon. :thumb

[if nothing else there would never have been a need of a Masterpiece Optimus Prime is they did draw prime how they did in the cartoon. :thumb

Good point. The TF world would have indeed have suffered a loss. (That we wouldn't have known about. Great Scott! Marty its time to go back..)

I'm tempted to say Binaltech Smokescreen, but I can't say he's my favourite TF. Don't get my wrong, I love the vehicle mode and the robot mode, a lot more than most of the other Binaltechs/Alternators available (however, I love Binaltech Sideswipe's robot form)

No, I'd have to say that my all time favourite Transformer is the combination of three toys: Armada Optimus Prime/Jetfire/Overload. I love Armada Prime's vehicle mode, really looks like an evolved form of G1 Prime, and the standard robot mode looks pretty cool to me too. The Supermode took some time for me to get used to, and I have grown to like it a lot. Sure, it's a statue, and it could have used 2 leg cannons instead of 1, but I think it looks pretty good.

Adding Overload in weapon mode on top just makes Prime look like he can kick all sorts of ass, and Jetfire's combo with Prime to make Jet Optimus also adds to the overall play value.

Make mine Alternator Hound. The only TF a true Jeep head can fully get into yet! G1 Hound was good, but leave him in Jeep mode. Im still baffled as to why they made him so damn tiny! G1 Sunstreaker is a close second. He was my first TF ever, I still have him, somewhere.

...Jetfire's combo with Prime to make Jet Optimus also adds to the overall play value.

I know this isn't the place but what's the best way to get Overload into the Prime/Jetfire mix? He doesn't want to *click* when Jetfire is the pants...with or without the grill moved. No prob w/o Jetfire but...

Archived