YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER TOY

Guest OMEGA PRIME

Well by looking at my avitar one could figure that my favorite Trans former is Universe Skywarp

This to me is probibly the best jet mold ever made for transformers.

I missed out on Jetstorm and the Drone but I'm very happy to have the Skywarp.

My second fav is Alternator Smokescrean.

Yes a MW repaint beats out an Alternator.

I like it when a small transformer can be made with a not so simple transformation, a third and unique form, alot unique features, claws hands with out holes, and is completely self contained (no bits) I like that.

But most of all Universe Skywarp is not fragile and is pretty solid in all his forms.

Oooops this is sounding like a review, gotta stop.

Oh Viktor V, great work with Omega :thumb

I couldn't stop laughing :rofl :rofl :rofl

I hope Omega comes back for more in two days.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, dude. I actually figured out that I was clicking the wrong button all along. Either way I think I have a couple good topics. Remy's site? You got a link? Im always interested in jeep stuff...

Skull I agree about Skywarp. I missed out on the mold and was lucky to get my hands on 'warp. Hated the Jihaxus coloring...

and Dinobot leader...to put things into perscpective...for some of us when we think of Silverbolt, it brings to mind a robot that turns into a concord with a fear of hights!

Skull I agree about Skywarp. I missed out on the mold and was lucky to get my hands on 'warp. Hated the Jihaxus coloring...

and Dinobot leader...to put things into perscpective...for some of us when we think of Silverbolt, it brings to mind a robot that turns into a concord with a fear of hights!

yeah, the Jetstorm mold is truly awesome...its very well articulated...

Well, I meant the Wolf/Eagle Fuzor.

And I have not seen 1 episode of G1...

I wish I could get a DVD box full of BW...

Archived