Which DVD version are you getting on Oct 16th?

Bizzmoff

Which version are you getting?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which DVD are you getting or have already preorderd?

• DVD Single - Full Screen
    • DVD Two Disc Special Edition
    • HD DVD Two Disc Special Edition
    • Waiting on a Blu-ray release...
    • Pay-Per-View
    • Rental only
    • Other

no, i've got the retail dvdrip (i'm buying it tuesday, i should be able to say that without taking much heat) and it is indeed devastator. scene dvd-releases are always from retail R1 source when available.

I'm so happy the name is still Devastator I'm not even gonna rip on you for the download. :clap

I think it's kinda dumb that they left it that way, since it was a mistake and all.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna pick up 3 of the Target Exclusive Transforming cases. Then I'll probably buy one of the 2-disc editions from Best Buy. I'd go to Circuit City but they don't have an exclusive, only hats that they're giving away to the first 20 customers. I have 3 of the Target exclusives on hold, my friend that works there kindly put away some for me today...he told me they should be getting plenty at their store (Eagle Rock, CA)

I'm gonna pick up 3 of the Target Exclusive Transforming cases. Then I'll probably buy one of the 2-disc editions from Best Buy. I'd go to Circuit City but they don't have an exclusive, only hats that they're giving away to the first 20 customers. I have 3 of the Target exclusives on hold, my friend that works there kindly put away some for me today...he told me they should be getting plenty at their store (Eagle Rock, CA)

Why three copies of the Target edition?

Why three copies of the Target edition?

my guess is ebay

no, i've got the retail dvdrip (i'm buying it tuesday, i should be able to say that without taking much heat) and it is indeed devastator. scene dvd-releases are always from retail R1 source when available.

I'm so happy the name is still Devastator I'm not even gonna rip on you for the download. :clap

I think it's kinda dumb that they left it that way, since it was a mistake and all.

I guess it's part of the theater experience...there's plenty of non-fans who might have thought "hey Devastator was awesome...wait, who the hell is Brawl?"

And it's fodder for future special editions :tfpwn

Well I guess the new movie is officially part of the "Transformers" mythos now that it has a production error. :tflaugh WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

I'm not sure it counts as a production error when it's the way the director wanted it.

Archived