Movie version Kup.

Deadpool

I would leave the the crane off in alt mode.

post-5638-1190685201_thumb.jpg

interesting.

It feels like it needs to be more kup somehow.

In my opinion it's the head first and then the color and then the chest plate. not sure but that's the way I look at my repaints.

I would like to see you develop this though. Kup's one of my favorite guys and I've been bothered by the lack of attention hasbro has given him.

I've thought about converting this guy into gears. maybe.

you know, on second thought, I could get used to him as kup

interesting.

It feels like it needs to be more kup somehow.

In my opinion it's the head first and then the color and then the chest plate. not sure but that's the way I look at my repaints.

I would like to see you develop this though. Kup's one of my favorite guys and I've been bothered by the lack of attention hasbro has given him.

I've thought about converting this guy into gears. maybe.

you know, on second thought, I could get used to him as kup

I thought of changing the head, but when I think of how Ironhide & Rachet's movie heads look nothing like we have seen before, I figure what the heck. Might as well just let this head stay since the movie versions of the characters for the most part are new designs anyway.

Maybe a darker shade of cyan perhaps? The digibash just looks like neon to me.

Also, have you thought of using Dropkick for Kup? I always felt the pickup truck mode would look better on him. The bot mode also wouldn't have all that armor, giving him the lean old man look.

Maybe a darker shade of cyan perhaps? The digibash just looks like neon to me.

Also, have you thought of using Dropkick for Kup? I always felt the pickup truck mode would look better on him. The bot mode also wouldn't have all that armor, giving him the lean old man look.

*Pic by Optimuspot*

Picture318.jpg

At first Dopkick came to mind but when I saw this alt mode, it seemm to fit more to the character.

I stand corrected. I'm sticking by my neon comment though.

I'm not one to go off on a "OMFG it's not G1" tirade, but considering it's the only other version we have, forgive me.

I was looking at some images of Kup from Season 3. He looks more to have a gray-blue main color. If you just had limited colors to work with on the digi, I apologize for nitpicking.

It might just be too much light blue. Perhaps if you kept the original blue parts "as is" and just used the light blue over the white parts, it might give it more depth. I know that wouldn't be a G1 accurate color scheme, but it could work.

Well here is some comparison pics of toon and toy. I will do the darker teal color as the toon. Still debating on the head though.

post-5638-1190833232.jpg

post-5638-1190833317_thumb.jpg

post-5638-1190833354_thumb.jpg

Archived