Call to arms

Corvis Prime

Or Rob Paulsen, who voiced G1 Slingshot. In an article in Entertainment Weekly Pinky and the Brain were mentioned as needing DVD treatment, and Paulsen said the outakes were great, (some may have Frank Welker) he also hopped the article would spark interest into trying to get it done. So I am gonna ask if you will help me by emailing whoever needs to be emailed, I 'll need to look first. Also please look for Paulsens email. I would love to help him.

Basically yes, EW asked WB and WB said they have no plans, so it would be nice to try, besides who wouldnt want to see the bloopers, which like I said may have Frank Welker or other classic G1 voicactors.

bloopers.. from an animated show.. you realize those are staged, yes? Just like the "outtakes" from Toy Story and A Bug's Life.

Sure, they're funny, but they're still scripted.

Archived