"Sidswipe" 1:18 scale MP??

Agent-GHQ

I really can't look at this car and not think 'Sideswipe'. I'm very curious how Hasbro plans to do Classics Sideswipe...

There were pics from SDCC with Classics Sideswipe and Sunstreaker artwork and Octane Artwork. Along with artwork and prototypes for the Animated toys. Just check TFormers.

To me, the Alternators was a waste of time and money producing them. They should have used that time and money straight towards the Master Piece instead.

Um... what? :tfwtf

With the exception of a couple of action masters (European exclusives), I would absolutely hate to see a TF be...just a car. That would make an awesome MP Sideswipe, but if it didn't transform, I would never buy it.

Okay, so I made you looked. I was shopping around for die cast model cars and came across a Lamborghini Countach 5000 S and the Transformers Autobot "Sideswipe" came to mind. Man I love the details on this die cast model car. That said, I wonder what would happen if the die cast makers jumped on the Transformers band wagon and make the G1 die cast cars in the exact same color scheme and insignia as the Transformers toys from the 80's. Its an eye candy for me and it does not even have to be transformable. So long as the details are present and accurate to the anime. Just a thought, so what are your comments on the topic?

Wikkid made a super bad ass Masterpiece Sideswipe custom that has a super detailed car mode.

Check it:

http://www.tfmaster.com/gallery_kb0233.php

Archived