Moving Sale Mint Loose Movie Figures and more

I'm moving soon and I need to trim my collection down for easier storage and transport. All of these figures are loose mint and complete. If you're interested PM or post, first come first served. Sorry, but I can't really accept any trades for any of these right now as I need the cash for moving expenses as well as the extra space. You might be wondering "if he needs the extra space why are there so few items?" I'm putting quite a bit more on ebay, but I thought I would give the boards first crack at any tfs or tf related items first. Here's the list, and if anyone needs pics I'll be happy to help you out if you ask. Oh, and shipping is cost only via your choice of USPS parcel or priority.

Figures

Movie Leader Prime (mint complete and loose with box) $20 ON HOLD

Movie Voyager Robovision Prime (mint loose complete with box $15 SOLD

Movie Deluxe Barricade (mint loose complete no card) $5 SOLD

Deluxe '74 BB (mint loose complete no card) $5 SOLD

Movie Deluxe Bonecrusher (mint loose complete no card) $5 SOLD

Movie Voyager Blackout (mint loose complete no box) $10 SOLD

Movie Voyager Ironhide (mint loose complete no box) $10 ON HOLD

Armada Voyager Jetfire (mint loose complete no box) $10 SOLD

Cybertron Leader Prime (mint loose complete no box) $15 ON HOLD

Energon Grimlock and Swoop (mint loose complete no box) $15 obo SOLD

Non-figures

Rhino G1 Season 1 DVD boxset (the corners of the box are a little dinged, all inserts are there, little or no scratches, only watched a few times) $35

Archived