Wrist exhausts for Kissplay/Alt Rodimus *UPDATED WITH CAR MODE BOOSTER JETS*

Metroflex

Check it out, you can use Cybertron Clocker or Swerve's exhaust pipes on Kissplay/Alt Rodimus. One of the pics shows where they attach onto Roddy's elbow pegs. The peg on the elbow should fit into the hole on the exhaust pipes perfectly. One of mine was a bit of a tight fit, so I just drilled it out ever so slightly and now it fits perfectly. No kitbashing required. So get a Clocker/Swerve outta the clearance bin and do it now! :)

P1010720.jpg

P1010721.jpg

P1010722.jpg

And here they are in car mode:

P1020094.jpg

P1020093.jpg

P1020092.jpg

that doesn't look to bad. now figure out how to put on him in car mode.

No thanks. But you can go ahead and drill holes into your rare Alt/Kiss Roddy. :) Because that's what it'll take...permanent holes drilled into the bottoms of his doors for the exhaust pipes to plug into. I actually prefer it the way it looks now, though. I love the new Ford GT and don't want any cheesy exhausts on the sides of it...just cheesy exhausts on his wrists in bot mode is good enough for me. ;)

No thanks. But you can go ahead and drill holes into your rare Alt/Kiss Roddy. :) Because that's what it'll take...permanent holes drilled into the bottoms of his doors for the exhaust pipes to plug into. I actually prefer it the way it looks now, though. I love the new Ford GT and don't want any cheesy exhausts on the sides of it...just cheesy exhausts on his wrists in bot mode is good enough for me. ;)

:tflaugh Diplomatic! I dont understand the need to mess up rare items either as it is quite heartbreaking to know that someone got a toy that you want badly and cut it up... Maybee you could mount em on the underside somehow and have em flaring out like a pickup trucks footplates..

Kinda like this

[-]

/[=]\

-[_]-

:tflaugh Diplomatic! I dont understand the need to mess up rare items either as it is quite heartbreaking to know that someone got a toy that you want badly and cut it up... Maybee you could mount em on the underside somehow and have em flaring out like a pickup trucks footplates..

Kinda like this

[-]

/[=]\

-[_]-

Could work. I'll have to give that a try.

I'll probably be the one who ends up drilling the doors out on this guy. I did, after all, bash two Alt Nemesis Primes to make 2 Alt Trailbreakers. That was a tough one, but I just love Trailbreaker too darned much. :)

now hold on, if you say this...

Could work. I'll have to give that a try.

I'll probably be the one who ends up drilling the doors out on this guy. I did, after all, bash two Alt Nemesis Primes to make 2 Alt Trailbreakers. That was a tough one, but I just love Trailbreaker too darned much. :)

after saying this....

aren't you contradicting yourself?

i've been gone all week, but i'm sure you can find a way to attacth them to the bottom so just the ends of the pipes pop out. now wither or not there is enough clearance is another story.

Archived