''Transformers'' Movie Screen Battles Revealed

MISP Steve

screen-battles-bumblebee-100.jpg
Looks like some deluxe figures relief ahead! There is a catch tho, these deluxe' are in the new "Transformers" movie screen battle packs from Hasbro. These special packs include a deluxe action figure and set of miniature human figures from a memorable scene in the movie. The sets include: The Capture of Bumblebee - Bumblebee w/ Silver redeco, Final Stand - Mike's Towing Longarm & Legless Bumblebee, Desert Attack - Scorponok redeco, and First Encounter - Barricade. Check out all four sets and figures in and out of the package in the image gallery.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks like Tyrese......maybe not. These things are still funny and cute though. Now Im happy I waited on most this stuff minus Barricade.Being able to reproduce the "Oh Blot! Oh Blot Blot!!" Barricade scene is gonna make me by that set.

*notices that Scorponok is also repainted somewhat*

that might actually be worth getting

That looks like Tyrese......maybe not. These things are still funny and cute though. Now Im happy I waited on most this stuff minus Barricade.Being able to reproduce the "Oh Shit! Oh shit shit!!" Barricade scene is gonna make me by that set.

I'd like to see that with a Robot Replicas Barricade.

*notices that Scorponok is also repainted somewhat*

that might actually be worth getting

That looks like Tyrese......maybe not. These things are still funny and cute though. Now Im happy I waited on most this stuff minus Barricade.Being able to reproduce the "Oh Blot! Oh Blot Blot!!" Barricade scene is gonna make me by that set.

I'd like to see that with a Robot Replicas Barricade.

You right, you right. Agrees. Getting deluxe Barry to stand in any pose is a Bi*ch

Reet! Now I have more movie figs to look forward to!

Aw, crap! now I have more movie figs to hunt for!

Looks good to me. I was wondering if they would include humans in this line some how, seeing as how the movies you know.. STAR humans. Though I was predicting regular sized action figures with transforming accessories (kinda like GI Joe meets Actionmasters or something).

Maybe now I can finaly get 08 BumbleBee for my fiance.

Oh hey, Longarm even has a driver figure now too. That's neat.

Archived