Hip-Hoptimus Rime

cameron45

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the best buyers I have ever worked with. Sent PM stating he wanted the item, sent payment within the next hour! Communication is top notch and he's just reliable overall.

Can't go wrong here folks!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome guy. Sent payment quick and was very communicative. Highly recommended.

:thumb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Much like General Bradley, HHR is far superior to the vehicle which bears his name in tribute. In fact -

What?

Are you sure?

Seriously?

Then why the Hell would they call it that, then?

Fine.

I have been informed that Chevrolet did not, in fact, name the Chevrolet HHR Light Utility Compact for Hip-Hoptimus Rime, and that the use of his initials for the vehicles name is entirely coincidental.

I apologize for having my facts lie to me.

What isn't wrong, though, is that Hip-Hoptimus Rime is by far the best partner for commerce I have found on the internet; he is prompt, courteous, honest, and has always followed through for me in our dealings.

He's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

hoptimus gave me a sweet deal on a loose classics skywarp and kept great communication throughout. and great service to boot. do business w/ him. Zedz

• 5 weeks later...

This guy is just great. Made a deal real quick like, kept up good solid communication, packed the item more than sufficient, got it shipped out prompt. Would gladly do business again.

It has been my pleasure to send him my hard earned money in exchange for plastic childs playthings, and would gladly do so again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived