Getting rid of some figures in my haul

New seller in the quest to acquire a new PS2, so putting up some of my stuff for sale.

Here's what I'm selling

G1 reissue Prowl From Takara. Comes complete with accessories and Tech Specs card. Prowl/weapons have NO chrome wear. C9 condition with TIGHT joints. This figure has been kept very nice and has only been used for display purposes.

$35 Shipped

Set of G2 Constructicons, that when combined, form Devastator. Joints are tight for the most part. Comes with ALL of the accessories to form Devastator(purple gun included), but the individual weapons for the Constructicons were lost. All chrome is great and not much sign of wear. However there is some sticker wear, but overall, this is a great addition to anyones collection.

$45 shipped

Set of the three Dinobots, Grimlock, Swoop and Sludge. Come in loose condition with no accessories. For the most part the Joints are tight. No to very minimal chrome wear. Great for anyones collection.

$55-65 Shipped - SOLD

Starscream Hasbro reissue. Comes complete with all accessories in box. All joints are tight, only a few stickers applied to him.

$30 shipped.

I accept Paypal or M.O. and will not ship internationally.

Pictures here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/the...zero/tfforsale/

Archived