Transformers Toy story!

Yeah! yum! well,here;s the remaining part:

Cruellock: He was extremely loyal to Megatron, and he had no organic parts too. He and Megatron were working on certain project that will remain secret for now, Cruellock also was a recruiter, and so far he had gotten the Vehicons a new adittion, he got BM Scavenger! But that happened later in the story. Cruellock also loved thrashing McCons (Mc Donald's TF!), and capturing them for the Decepticon Ship The Fuhrer... So far he caught and tortured Nightscream and Primal. They were aboard the mysterious and evil ship. But Cruellock's main mission was to stop the Elite Team compsed of Quickstrike, Skyblast, Sonar, Bantor and Signal Flare. Cruellock also had his elite team, Obsidian, Scavenger, Scarem and a fourth Secret member. Jetstorm wanted to be there, but that battle was not his battle, after all his brother Stormjet wasn't there.

He also had pland on taking Divebomb, but he didn't have enough Energon yet. Megatron was counting on him, one mistake and no more Energon Stars, or his life.

Megatron's process on new bodies was going slowly, after all he was saving up the Energo for something even more hideous.

Megatron: "Their unity, their destiny I must shatter.............................

Im counting on you Cruellock, I will not allow one mistake. You should have your fifth member ready in 2 megacycles".

Cruellock: "I am not one to fail you, sir"

Recently the Maximals had a new addition, Longhorn was to strategize the mission and guide it from The Collection in Dinosaur City. He was pretty strong, proving to be a worthy match for Cruellock. But he only wanted to Strategize and eat his grass.

Next chapter: First BaseTurtle. The Maximals and Autobot Omnicons need to get more Turtles as instructed by the Masters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Base Turtle

The Maximals and Omnicons were sent on this mission. Lately a bunch of Turtle had dissapeared so they needed to recharge the barn, for defense purposes. They went ahead on the Mission and Rescued 4 big dinosaurs to take back to Dinosaur City, it was a success, and then they found 6 good turtles and took them back to their flying base. Then the Troubles started...

Cruellock and BM Scavenger attacked! The fought furiously and the turtles tried fighting too but the and in one of their bellies spilled making him unusable, but their mission was to assasinate Batino, the Trieratops...they failed but Batino was harmed terribly and so was Cryptocleidus...At the end Sonar the bat scared the Vehicon and Terrorcon using one of his famous Energon Sonicblasts...They had reppeled them at last...

Shorte episode eh? I hadn't written a new episode because i've been busy with Spring Break too...Actually getting the turtles in seattle and, well, the next episode will depend on today's toy hunt...I desperately need the Divebomb...Maybe Alternator Smokescreen wil hsow up in one of the episodes, but As Tigerhawk was God for the Maximals, this guy is the Salvation for this exact generation...or is he?

Next Chapter: Bombs Fly for Divebomb!...but again, someone can stop him...

That's the whole point! *smiles*

Sorry, I've been busy with the Seacons and that is why you have not seen me here at all. I will change the name to the story as soon as I write new chapter, i'll do this on next Wednesday. I promise.

• 2 weeks later...

i've let thing thing slip...

Oh happy dagger!

Lay your rust upon me!

*well, you know what happens here*

• 6 months later...

oh, well...so...its dead...if you want to see all the next chapters, come to the seacon swamp! where I will finish this epic!

and it has a sequel and prequel too!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived