Rumor: Jablonsky Score Sampler

Hadlen Weltall

I surfed around last night out of boredom and ran a search for the Transformers Movie Score, and amidst the pre-order sites and notices, I found a site called "Galbaldia Hotel" and through their forum "Final Fantasy Shrine" that had yet another thread dedicated to the demand for the score. However, this one was completely different because it had mentioned a Sampler CD that is coming out or is out for select groups.

Someone in this thread also posted a link to a download site where it was available for a few hours. Its unavailable to non-members though, so I signed up and signed in at the right time.

The track list was extensive (descriptions in parenthasis)

1) Bogey On Approach-Transformer takes Aim (Blackout's introduction)

2) Soldiers Arrive (Lennox, Epps land in Soccent)

3) Camaro on the Run (Bumblebee goes to Signal Autobots)

4) Skorpinok (battle scene)

5) Pink Bike Pursuit ("Satan's Camaro is stalking me")

6) Are You Ladies Man 217 (Barricade's Interogation)

7) Autobots to the Rescue (Sector 7 meet Prime)

8) When Feds Attack/Bumblebee Captured (Prime's run from S7 and Bumblebee's capture)

9) Hoover Dam (Humans arrive at Sector 7 HQ)

10) Stumble Bumble (Autobots Vs Brawl, Bumblebee gives Sam Cube)

11) Soldiers Retreat/Take the Cube/Megatron Vs Prime (abbridged Mission City battle)

12) No Sacrifice, No Victory (Prime Vs Megatron, Sam uses the cube)

13) Sam, Our Hero (final theme at end of the battle "I wish to stay with the boy")

All of these tracks are authentic, however not all of them are complete as they are just sample editions. According to the final track list for the official album it appears some of these will be rearranged and combined with other tracks.

An example of an incomplete track is Track 11, where they cut from the end of 'take the cube' and go right into the fight between Megs and Prime without Prime's 'Heroic Introduction' where he transforms. if you know the movie you know what I mean.

Archived