74-Movie BB Repaint -

Hunter Rose

Question: Can 74 BB's hips rotate? Here's why I ask: Switch the legs around. This will allow for the cool looking legs, as well as keeping the legs from interfering with each other, and still keeping the transformation. You might need to mod the knees and the feet, but for how good that digibash looks, why not give it a try?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did you do with the car panels from the arms? Personal do what I did, glue them to his "Wings" that way hes get whole doors for wings, personally I think it looks kool!

The car panels are all on him - the black just hides them a lil. Interesting idea about making them part of the wings... do you have pics of that??

yah I do here yah go..

I left the peg that held it to his arm so it would re-peg in car mode, and by leaving the hole open I can now (with some modding to make a smige bigger, can now have his gattling uns attach to his arms, and free up his hands.

(sorry for the blurriness, old camera)

post-5425-1189752700_thumb.jpg

post-5425-1189752735_thumb.jpg

post-5425-1189752753_thumb.jpg

post-5425-1189752762_thumb.jpg

post-5425-1189752776_thumb.jpg

post-5425-1189752786_thumb.jpg

Personally I like the bigger wings, I also cut some plastic off his shoulder car panels, due to they where part of the door design.

Now all I need is the Japanese BB with clear windows, to do the same thing to, and some paint would help too.

• 5 months later...

looks awesome and reminicent of a certain battlecharger,if that idea's good itmight be worth painting another one white for Runamuck.

Neat idea.

Although i would probably use Wreckage's head on those two (closest battlecharger head in the movieverse) or a modified CL-Grimlock maybe. And I would still want them different cars, so maybe 74 be the black one and the CC be the white one?

Archived