Did anyone see these babies?

RUMBLEBEE

im a bit let down by the 3 molds thing like every one else the energon wepons becoming hands and stuff im fine with but Sops hands look like cr@p

i supose you could always kitbash the a-10 into blast off

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as hands and feet are conserned their energon parts become the new hands and feet.

Also note that while the limbs are interchangeable the better arangment is the A10's are the legs and the energon forms the feet and the 2 jets are the arms and the energon there are the hands.

I saw these limb examples when looking at the pics that show devistater with superion and bruticus parts.......which of course by the way means you can enterchange any of the team parts how ever you wish.

why is everyone dissing the 3 molds thing people have been complainin bout the whole "its asymetrical" thing for a while now and bang two almost symetrical combiners come along and "y only 3 different molds?"

i like them who said that robots have to have hands? lets not forget that these things are giant alien robots evolved to battle destroy etc..

no hands + less proportion + multipule coulours = more believeable aliens :yay cybertronians!!!

I think YOU my dear friend are a mathamatical GENIOUS!! I was thinking the same thing. No hands on a combiner, just blasters...lots an' lots of blasters :drool mmmmmm blllllaaaassssterrrrs :tftongue

Did you see the price on those?  $69.99 :eek  I definitely waiting for them to come here.  At least I'll pay $31 for each combiner team.

Yes, I did. That freaked me out, too. Like you I'll wait for the US release. Now I want to know how will they be selled: in sets like the Beast Wars combiners or individually.

dont like the 3 mold stuff, but lets wait MAIBE there will be more molds... hope soooo :tfhuh For now it is a great TF ... althoug I still like bether the older G1 molds...

Okay, dude... you have fun raising their arms up and down. I'll take the Energon version any day!

Archived