1. Why are their only 3 different molds per group

http://bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr061big.jpg

Count again, Sherlock...

Maybe you should count again. Der

post-27-1089971662.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultimatetransfan is right, each combiner revealed thus far only has 3 different molds to it. Bruticus has two of the same helicopter and two of the same tank in addition to the main body. Superion has two of the A10s and two of the jets in addition to the main body. As Devastator hasn't been revealed we can't know for sure if this will be the case with him as well. 3 different molds have already been revealed for him so maybe that's all of them. It's possible, though very unlikely, that these shots just have repainted stand ins for the molds that aren't ready yet, but I highly doubt it. Although this development disappoints me I still think these combiners are amazing. The articulation alone has me sold on them already, but I'll wait until they come stateside to get mine.

holy c**p, Ultimatetransfan is right! there are only 3 molds per combiner..thats why i saw 2 tanks on bruticus and asked myself why are there 2 tanks?.. lol i was looking for the jeep and the shuttle.

*Good eye Ultimatetransfan

>:)

What I've found really interesting on Bruticus is that the 2 tanks are on G1 Brawl, and RiD Armorhide color schemes. I wonder if that holds any significance.

Also, check out the homage to Brawl's double cannon as the right hand:

post-27-1089976465.jpg

why is everyone dissing the 3 molds thing people have been complainin bout the whole "its asymetrical" thing for a while now and bang two almost symetrical combiners come along and "y only 3 different molds?"

i like them who said that robots have to have hands? lets not forget that these things are giant alien robots evolved to battle destroy etc..

no hands + less proportion + multipule coulours = more believeable aliens :yay cybertronians!!!

Those look sweet, even if there are only 3 molds. I'll definatelly be picking those up. I will assume that Devestator is only be 3 molds as well. I wonder what 3 vehicles it will be.

So far the three constructicons that have been seen are:

1. Steamshovel

2. Crane

3. Bulldozer/payloader

my main concern is the lack of hands shown thus far. And the duplication of individual figures for the same combiner does seem to be a cheap cop-out, i'm just hoping we haven't seen everything yet, so I won't reserve judgement until each figure and their forms have been confirmed individually.

Archived