BestBuy Exclusive Megatron and Ratchet

boombabee

So does anyone know if they will be selling them without purchasing anything? Will it be released when the DVD comes out and is limited 10 toys to a store? Anyone knows whats the deal on getting a hold of these toys?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one knows. Hasbro hasn't given anything official on these. I bet you dont have to buy the Movie though.

Perhaps I should check with my BB employee pals today...

Yes. You should.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend that works at Best Buy said they will be released on October 16th along with the DVD with only 15 of each figure per store. I wonder if the Best Buy here in the US will get the special edition that Canada is getting. Their Spec. Ed. comes with a 32-page book with a bonus figurine... that would be cool if you could pick up one the exclusive figures with the DVD release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived