Favorite movie design?

Terrorcon Blot

I think, after looking at it all, watching Starscream in motion sold me to him. I already liked the look, but watching him fight was beautiful.

And I also now realize that Movie Starscream is more agile than G1.

Now I know what you're saying, "What the hell, G1 is so much more limber than Apescream".

But hear me out. The average lane for a car is 10 feet wide. Four of those makes forty. Factor in ten feet for Sidewalks, and you have roughly fifty+ plus feet wide roads.

The wingspan of both F-15 and F-22 sits around 45~ feet. If Starscream had retained a look similar to the original (ie: wings on the back like a big butterfly), he would have been too wide to effectively fight in the "close quarters" of the city street. But by making him 30~ feet tall and roughly as wide, not only is he barely taller than Prime, but also more able to move and evade in a tighter spot. So despite his huge bulk, he can dodge and weave in spots while G1 Starscream would collide with buildings!

magic shrinky made G1 SS small enough to fight in close quarters. lol cartoon logic :P (hell, sometimes his F-15 mode was the size of a car. boy that show was weird....)

no i get what you're saying. i just dont like his head. he didnt look terribly bulky in the street fight.

my favorite movie design is blackout. he was just....badass

I vote Ironhide who was, Autobotily speaking, the least like his G1 design while at the same time being completely appropriate to his G1 character.

And yet he losses the southern accent just when he gains an alt. mode that fits it :P

My favourite movie design would have to Optimus Prime's, with Starscream's and Bonecrusher's tying at second place.

Honestly, there wasn't a single movie design I didn't like.

Blackout is number one.

Bonecrusher is a close second.

As much as I liked the Autobot designs I preferred the Decepticons* overall because they looked more alien.

*except Scorponok, there was something about him that just didn't feel right. Can't quite put my finger on it.

i realize this is goofy, but i really loved that little nokia-ninja psychobot, the mountaindew-bot, and frenzy, who i was planning on hating, but couldn't. I really loved all the designs far more than i had expected i would. i was kinda "oh hell no!" until i saw them in motion, and then i was sold. that was especially true for starscream. but for whatever reason, i really liked the little ones best!

Archived