Hasbro's Masterpiece Starscream is just around the corner

Adzma

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and how much money is it with saving money? canadian if possible

If U.S. to Canadian prices for Voyager and Leader class figures are any indication, the $60 will probably translate to between $70 and $80.

i will definatly get him.

but.....i'm afraid he won't be as good as the takara. :07dance

and he is so much cheaper than the takara, witch leds me to believe he's going to be like hasbros other rejects. but idk. i hope that they just make it a direct repaint. so we don't lose any die cast or detail or takaraness (if thats a word). :07evil

i will definatly get him.

but.....i'm afraid he won't be as good as the takara. :07dance

and he is so much cheaper than the takara, witch leds me to believe he's going to be like hasbros other rejects. but idk. i hope that they just make it a direct repaint. so we don't lose any die cast or detail or takaraness (if thats a word). :07evil

Where in the world did you get an idea like that?

Other than the shortened stacks and battle damage paint (or brighter paint for the second release), 20th./DVD Edition Prime was the same quality as it's Masterpiece Convoy original.

Starscream will be the same, or perhaps even better. If he's based off of the Skywarp mold, he'll definitely be leaps and bounds better than MP-03 and it's crap construction. The only real difference between the Masterpiece Starscream, and MP-03 is plastic coloring and paint apps. Nothing else. Oh well price. An actual, normal, sane price, compared to $100.00+ for crap.

Archived