Hasbro's Masterpiece Starscream is just around the corner

Adzma

:krem

Hey guys, what I can suggest is that we check ebay for reference, if we only see foreign auctions at high prices, that will mean that they no we're all speculating. (They want to turn a quick buck.) Right now we know SS is not in walmart computers. But that's not to say it soon will be. Also I noticed exclusive stuff has a hard time showing up in systems. AKA: the JLU gorilla grodd six pack was supposed to be out in target this month, but when I checked with a staff member they were ike :tard , so I'm guessing wally is pretty much in the dark. Also MP prime was released first over seas, some bought it, but then the American one started turning up. The American one was never hard to find, IMO, so it stands to reason starscream will be the same. Granted its an exclusive. Lastly, such a high ticket item, 69.99 USD uhh . . . I'm sure scalpers will think twice before they try to turn a profit on that. Black Friday scenario, 1hour wait on line to get into store, where it may not be in stock anyway, 1/2 hour fighting through the hords, forty five minutes on line to pay for it. That alone translates to asking $110.00 dollars for one on the bay plus 20.00 shipping. Would you pay that or just buy it over seas? Knowing you did not support the scalpers. Its food for thought. :krem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we have several of these threads floating around now, but I thought I might as well post in this one.

Action-HQ have once again updated their listing to say the Screamer is in stock, although for some reason the price has gone up by $10... I just hope that if you had already had preordered and paid you won't need to pay the extra, considering that it was already something like $40 more expensive than in Wal-Mart stores.

EDIT: Well, it doesn't seem like it because I just received an email letting me know that my little bundle of joy has been shipped. :D

Archived