Anything to do with MPP/ 20th Anniv. Prime

optimus_prime971

I just recieved a 20th anniv. Prime, and I really enjoy it. Just one thing, I want to know how other people think about him. I personally think he's just AMAZING! :tflaugh

If you mention any problems, please put a (1) in front of it. :tflaugh

If you mention any details, please put a (2) in front of it. :tflaugh

If you want to spread how you feel about it, please put a (3) in front of it. :tflaugh

If you just want to do anything else, including communication to other users, please put a (4) in front of it. :tflaugh

(NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THAT, BUT IT WILL HELP ME SORT IT ALL OUT.) :tfhuh

This fourm is for general discussion of MPP, not a specific detail. :tflaugh

3. He rocks. Beyond all rockableness. Buy him.

2. Anything people have to say about the minor quirks is just nitpicking. See above. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, what's the deal with the grey gun version? Is this discontinued, or are there just as many of these as black gun versions ?

-cloud

Hasbro initially ran 20AOP with the grey gun. Fans complained. Hasbro made a "running change" to the black gun.

Grey gun = discontinued.

Black = standard issue.

Archived