Hidden/missable steps in transformation

Terrorcon Blot

Also Barricade has toes; just flip 'em up. (Not in the instructions I think?)

I took em as Klingon boot spike dealies!

SWINDLE:- His roof section has an extra grey pivot that you can use to force the springing head into a more raised position and stops the "turtle hiding his head" look to him.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonecrusher has two small tabs that fold up (located on his shoulders) that give him more majesty, I guess. I don't remember seeing them mentioned in the instructions.

I hadn't seen that before! Thats kinda weird... but cool.

Bonecrusher has two small tabs that fold up (located on his shoulders) that give him more majesty, I guess. I don't remember seeing them mentioned in the instructions.

I think that is in the instructions, but I'm not sure why?

Also, (can't remember if I read it here or elsewhere) you can pull down ironhide's heels to lock them in place. His feet should form a slight 'V' instead of being flat.

I think that is in the instructions, but I'm not sure why?

Also, (can't remember if I read it here or elsewhere) you can pull down ironhide's heels to lock them in place. His feet should form a slight 'V' instead of being flat.

yeah i do that with my ironhide, i figured it out by accident, it heeps him more stable

It does make him more sturdy...it looks silly though IMO, and I'm pretty sure all you're doing by that is popping the gears out of alignment. It doesn't appear to be designed to move the heels that far.

It's not. At first I thought those toes where for aligning the robotparts in vehicle mode properly, but then I saw a render with the toes up in robot mode.

And Barricades neck... Is it in the instructions? I'm at work, so I can't check.

It's not. At first I thought those toes where for aligning the robotparts in vehicle mode properly, but then I saw a render with the toes up in robot mode.

And Barricades neck... Is it in the instructions? I'm at work, so I can't check.

No, but it does work.

It does make him more sturdy...it looks silly though IMO, and I'm pretty sure all you're doing by that is popping the gears out of alignment. It doesn't appear to be designed to move the heels that far.

Then why does he have the angle molded into the plastic specificly for it? How does it look silly? They are supposed to have claws like that, its in the movie it is the design and that is how its supposed to look.

Actually, it doesn't affect the automorph at all and they click into that position quite easily without a lot of force. Personally, I like it - he's waay more poseable now that the stability is increased, and the slight v-shape of the feet don't throw off the look at all IMO.

Archived