Rare Movie find! (so far)

Maximo Prime

Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile, but had to post this. sorry i've been away :)

So Elrod told me he was in his KB (in Texas, mind you), and that the shelves were lined with 08 BBs... so I told him I really don't like to shop there, because they gouge you like 20%. I'm not paying 13-14 bucks for a Deluxe.

Then I thought...

How many times have I made trips looking for him? (and others)

How much gas have I wasted?

Fargit, I go to Franklin Mills Mall. Now, I haven't been to KB in awhile, as you know.. The mall is shaped kind of like a W, and I walked in at the point in the middle, and went down the wrong side....20 minutes before closing. I really wanted an 08 BB, and granted them being in TX does not guarantee them in PA, but I had to try :)

So I ran the distance of the mall, to get there in the last few minutes...they weren't in the toy aisle at all!!

Turns out they had a special spot near the front of the store...filled with Cyber Slammers and Protoform Starscreams...

:grr

...and one FAB Frenzy. :clap :yay The only FAB I wanted...

Grabbed it and (walked) off...

Well, whatever way this 30 year old can get his exercise, I don't know why I wanted it so bad...maybe just the thrill of the hunt?

Anyway, the toy is pretty kickass!! Go get it.

When I got FAB Frenzy at Target near Chicago, he was the only one, and I haven't seen him again either.

He doth rock, that little headcase.

When I got FAB Frenzy at Target near Chicago, he was the only one, and I haven't seen him again either.

He doth rock, that little headcase.

AT choice of words when describing a CD player!!!

Gimme.... :)

Yeah, FAB Frenzy's the only one i want, since they're not going to make a deluxe out of him... still hunting for 08 bee, dropkick, payload, longarm, and arcee...

Archived