Idea: Star Wars/Transformers

We all have seen Star Wars characters as Transformers, but what would it be like if the Robots in disguise met the heroes of the galaxy far far away? Optimus Prime and the Autobots allying w/the Alliance? Megatron and the Decepticons allying with Darth Vader's Empire? Shoot! The story could take place somewhere between Hope and Empire. I can't do the story though. I'm not good at fan fiction. If anyone wants to make a story out of this, that would be great. Here's the list of heroes and villians neccessary:

Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Prowl, Ironhide, Ratchet, Arcee, Rodimus Prime, etc.

Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Reflector, etc.

Rebels: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Han Solo, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO

Imperials/Villians: Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Emperor Palpatine, etc.

And Darth Vader and company should inexplicably be the size of Optimus and Megatron.

And they should all have oversized hands.

And shoot projectiles as big as they are from a gun with an insanely strong spring.

I had an idea like this once, except when the TFs scanned alt modes, they looked like the characters that piloted them, just like the toyline. Prime, however, never scanned a alt mode and Unicron scanned Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, eventually gaining enough power to scan the Death Star.

• 2 weeks later...
I had an idea like this once, except when the TFs scanned alt modes, they looked like the characters that piloted them, just like the toyline. Prime, however, never scanned a alt mode and Unicron scanned Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, eventually gaining enough power to scan the Death Star.

Here Is how the Story could start here....

Episode 3.5

Young luke skywalker was being raised by his uncle and his new bride and after years of fixing broken droids and various other things he ran upon something he had never seen in the deserts of Tatoonie there was a large cannon arm sticking out of the sxand and as he and his new protocal droid C3po and R2D2 began digging they uncover a large robot :tflaugh and after they had completely dug the robot out of the sand they began to try and understand where he was from and why he was here and as C3Po was looking at him he caculated the language on his chest armor "he is Optimus Prime the leader of the autobot army of cybertron" Luke then said "well how can you tell that" "master luke i have been programed with every known language in the gaxaly and thruogh careful caculations i combine the first 35 letter of the old hoth native lang and the better end of the sand raiders spoken language translated into rough cuneform" "ok wow that's enough" as luke dug optimus prime out of the sand he noticed that optimus's arm was damaged and luke being good hearted decided to repair the gaint bot and try to get him up and running after hours upon hours he finally got the tore metals out and replaced with parts that were laying around the garage...

The robot began to glow and as the last part was put into place prime rose out of the sand with a groan "oh that was an intense battle with megatron" looking around he saw the same beings "are you all the ones that repaired me?" Luke jumped into his speeder "we are and would like to help you in anyway that we could" looking around prime then leaned over toward the small speeder "First things first I am Optimus Prime of Cybertron the leader of the autobts and the defense of my world against the tryanny of Megatron"

to be continued

message me if you want to see some more i can only type so much at work

Archived