TFAuctions.com Dead at last?

arceeproto

Well here it is again. Another year and another bunch of nothing from Dave...

Its been about a year since I heard from him but I figure it doesn't hurt to add an update.

I was under the impression that he was going to be at some conventions this year, but I haven't seen any news of this.

Anyone heard from him? Worked with him? Got any updates at all?

Thanks for the indulgence in letting this post go on for so many years. If even one person can benefit from this, then it may well have been worth it.

Cheers All!

- Hal

RSP - 2009

What happened to the ArceeProto account? Forget the password?

And yeah, thanx to this I'm glad I never bought anything from TFauctions like I almost did awhile back. And I almost bought a lot of shit. It says on this prick's site that "Studio cougar" will be at SDCC 09, I mean it's passed and all now but just sayin.

Studio Cougar sounds retarded btw.

Actually yea... the switch happened here a while back and the Arceeproto account got lost in the shuffle... I guess I could hunt it down and get it back up and running... but really... that account kinda feels like a beginning that was a long time ago... CyberFembot is more correct.

I'm no longer hunting on something i'm never likely to find... I'm the creator and owner of something that I can call my own... so out with Arceeproto and in with CyberFembot....

I loose my post count... but thats not all that important.

- Hal

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hal, good too see you active again. Hope you are recovered from the surgery. We can fix your old account. PM me if you need help.

Everyone knows Dave is a charlatan. Don't regret being nice people. That's a respectable quality we need more of in this world.

The countdown is almost over...

http://www.studiocougar.com/

To what? Paying back old debts?

Making good on old promises?

Apologizing for past lies?

Who can say... but apparently its coming in September.

Sounds familiar.

- H

:rofl

not at you, at Studiokitten

Whack

Whack

Whack

Yup... the horse is dead.

The funny thing here is when and if anything ever does come out of all this... will anyone care either?

Guess we'll see.

- H

Oh yea, on that account thing.. if you could somehow merge my Arceeproto account and my CyberFembot@yaho.com account, that'd be great.

Thanks!

- Hal

Whack

Whack

Whack

Yup... the horse is dead.

The funny thing here is when and if anything ever does come out of all this... will anyone care either?

Guess we'll see.

- H

Oh yea, on that account thing.. if you could somehow merge my Arceeproto account and my CyberFembot@yaho.com account, that'd be great.

Thanks!

- Hal

You better PM him instead. BaCon is a busy man. He has to babysit all us idiots afterall :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, well. Looks like I'm not the only one to have fallen foul of DAVID RAVENSCROFT.

I did some work for him last year. To be honest, I had suspicions about him from the word go, he would tell me about the million dollar deals he was signing, all the companies that were onboard with the project etc... it all just sounded like BS.

Anyway, I did the work, he approved it and told me payment would be made. 60 days - nothing. So I contacted him and he gave me a sob story about just getting married and he'd send me a piece of wedding cake (weird!) and that he would pay in another 30 days if that was ok. 30 days, nothing, 60 days still nothing.

My patience wore out so I got my solicitor (I'm in the UK, not far from where he lives actually) to write him a letter threatening court action. Still nothing.

So I proceeded with the County Court Judgment and won (he owed me £420 plus court fees). About a day or so after he phoned my solicitor threatening him with court action!!! :D

Clearly this guy has not got a clue. With a CCJ now enforced he will find getting credit practically impossible, mortgage companies won't lend to him (unless they charge high % rates) and businesses won't trade with him unless he pays upfront - and if they do they are idiots.

Our last communication was interesting, him phoning me a repeatedly promising payment in one form or another, which I knew was a lie. He finally threatened to call round and 'kick my head in' which of course he is more than welcome to try, Dave, I'm still waiting...

I also contact David Furman direct to let him know that the CCJ was now in place and what a TURD Ravenscroft is.

On his site he says he will be attending various trade events, and I mentioned that I will catch up with him at some of these, then guess what, he's no longer attending!!!

I for one am looking forward to finally seeing what becomes of this Transformers rip-off, and I am REALLY looking forward to bumping into him at a trade show, because I know this will eventually happen.

Judging by the many people this guy has ripped off, lied to and stolen from, I am sure there will be a long line forming behind me. I note from his Deviant Art page that he has had to remove several posts from artists who have also been lied to and duped into doing work for him - then never getting paid.

Dave, I hope you read this because remember one thing - WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND :wave

Archived