TFAuctions.com Dead at last?

arceeproto

i got a note a few weeks ago from one of the artists involved in his project and well i don't think any of them are happy about how things are going some have dropped out others are still being promises stuff...

also it looks like the site it back up http://www.tfauctions.com/

I'm not involved with this.. was just reading out of curiosity.. when I heard the site was back up I went there today and it was indeed up - altho I have no idea if it is owned by the same person or not as it includes options about "antique Auctions".. and "real estate auctions" etc...

but I was very curious about something... the young lady smiling there... does that not look a helluva lot like this lady (Kherington Payne) - one of the new people on So You Think You Can Dance that they say has such a commercial face. It sure looks like her to me, I was just curious if it was.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd certainly call it mostly dead. The original owner either set it up as a search portal which still earns them some income if someone stumbles upon it and uses it to search with. That, or another search engine portal bought the domain name out from under the owner and put up their own search engine.

Aoi

I'd certainly call it mostly dead. The original owner either set it up as a search portal which still earns them some income if someone stumbles upon it and uses it to search with. That, or another search engine portal bought the domain name out from under the owner and put up their own search engine.

Aoi

That's a negative. The domain naming rights expired and they were purchased by Afterdark Domains, a domain reseller.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok,

So here it is June 24th. This is the day that Dave agreed to settle up with me. He agreed that we could settle our differneces and agreed to a cash settlement to end our dispute.

England is 8 hours ahead of us here in Washington state and that makes it 1:30pm there. Late enough I think to consider that yet another promise has been broken by Dave.

I did not record the IM conversation where he agreed to this date, or to the settlement and as promised I will not attempt to re-create it here, suffice to say that once again my belief that Dave is everything he was before and continues to be is re-enforced.

Good work Dave.

Another promise broken.

You brought this on yourself.

- H

actually its 10:58 here.... just sayin

LOL, yea right you are.... I meant 11 not 1....

I've been recovering from tendon surgery and the meds make me kinda loopy..

More than usual.

- H

Ok,

So here it is June 24th. This is the day that Dave agreed to settle up with me. He agreed that we could settle our differneces and agreed to a cash settlement to end our dispute.

England is 8 hours ahead of us here in Washington state and that makes it 1:30pm there. Late enough I think to consider that yet another promise has been broken by Dave.

I did not record the IM conversation where he agreed to this date, or to the settlement and as promised I will not attempt to re-create it here, suffice to say that once again my belief that Dave is everything he was before and continues to be is re-enforced.

Good work Dave.

Another promise broken.

You brought this on yourself.

- H

Good luck H! :tfpwn

• 1 year later...

Well here it is again. Another year and another bunch of nothing from Dave...

Its been about a year since I heard from him but I figure it doesn't hurt to add an update.

I was under the impression that he was going to be at some conventions this year, but I haven't seen any news of this.

Anyone heard from him? Worked with him? Got any updates at all?

Thanks for the indulgence in letting this post go on for so many years. If even one person can benefit from this, then it may well have been worth it.

Cheers All!

- Hal

RSP - 2009

Well here it is again. Another year and another bunch of nothing from Dave...

Its been about a year since I heard from him but I figure it doesn't hurt to add an update.

I was under the impression that he was going to be at some conventions this year, but I haven't seen any news of this.

Anyone heard from him? Worked with him? Got any updates at all?

Thanks for the indulgence in letting this post go on for so many years. If even one person can benefit from this, then it may well have been worth it.

Cheers All!

- Hal

RSP - 2009

What happened to the ArceeProto account? Forget the password?

And yeah, thanx to this I'm glad I never bought anything from TFauctions like I almost did awhile back. And I almost bought a lot of shit. It says on this prick's site that "Studio cougar" will be at SDCC 09, I mean it's passed and all now but just sayin.

Studio Cougar sounds retarded btw.

Archived