dreamwave preview covers

x_freak

I dont know if anyone saw them on TFormers.com,

but they've got three cover preview things

http://www.TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=2536&start=0

Now the first one is beast wars, which really excites me, as I thought the beast wars show was fantastic, and had some superb ideas, just a shame bout beast machines :tfhuh

The second is Car Robots, which the show was a real disappointment, bad voice talent, very japanese in the way they nominated there weapons, then shot, and just lacked decent scripting.....the comic might save it though so u never knw,

I can't figure out what the third is...headmasters perhaps? doubtful though....if anyone has any ideas let us know!

PS. IM new on here....so kinda also sayin HI!

we talked about those a while ago. The comics are Micromasters, Beast Wars, and R.I.D. Go here and here for more details.

Archived