How Many Times Have YOU Seen It?

Hearse

And I mean in theaters!!

I've seen it six, I plan on a few more, just to hold me over until (legal) DVD... It's been over a week since my last showing and I'm starting to have withdrawals.

What about you guys and gals?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six times. Number seven will be next Wednesday with my grandparents who are visiting and want to see it, but want me there in case of questions.

And when it hits my local dollar theater, a couple of times until DVD release.

Well I think it is only worth it in theaters when the audience is full of loud fan boys. Other then that, the movies gets kind of boring after watching it 3 times.

How, oh HOW, did I know Prime-Collector'd be the first poster? And it wasn't a full 1 time too many? Are you getting soft? Are we swaying you? Meh. Didn't think so. :tftongue

Only twice, but I'll see it in theaters as many times as I'm able. Which will prob. be only 2 or 3 more, sadly. I'm gonna need a bigger TV when the DVD hits.

Only twice in theaters, once with the family, once when I snuck off by myself. Of course, I've watched it about 30+ times, but thats different. Had to make my own popcorn... :mwahaha

Archived